Channel brush (D type) D type three-line stainless steel
- D type three-line stainless steel
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- May not show performance depending on the object to the polished.Do not apply too much pressure on the bristles, May not show performance depending on the object to the polished.Do not apply too much pressure on the bristles
- Planting (mm)
- 135, 135
- Trim Length (mm)
- 15, 15
- For taking off rust and polishing, For taking off rust and polishing
- Material (Brush Part)
- stainless, Stainless steel
- D type 3 line, D model of three lines
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
When washing the barbecue shop net
On 2017-09-15 05:30:56
I use it when washing the web.
It is especially useful when dirt sticks.
Although it may be different from the original usage, it is very easy to use.
There are times when wearing is early, there are also times when the wire is open to the outside.
It is used for deburring and finishing of aluminum die gast parts.
On 2010-04-10 21:09:09
I think that the price is cheap and light, so it's easy to use, but ... Is the brush slightly too soft and the intervals between flocks vary depending on individuals Is it now?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought