Steel wire cap brush CN-11
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Electric tools for cup brush
- With liability insurance coverage
- Metal Fitting Diameter (mm phi)
- Outer Diameter (phi mm)
- Wire Diameter (phi mm)
- It is used for flat-surface polish, ground polish (light polish), common steel, deflashing stainless, etc. to a power tool and a pneumatic tool, attaching.
- Always use safety goggles and devices when working.
- 125mm grinder, 150mm grinder
- Screw Diameter (mm phi)
- Trim Length (mm)
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Dirt off the surface of aluminum products
On 2016-07-17 12:02:39
As soon as I switched on the steel wire stuck in a place where it scattered around. I took a considerable amount of time to pull through it and thought that it was a very dangerous item because I put many pieces in my bushbus even in my clothes. If you put it in your eyes it becomes a fatal wound. I will never use it again!
In an ordinary cup, a narrow place not entering
On 2014-01-21 13:07:40
Although it is used less frequently, it is perfect for narrow places because it is small.
On 2011-12-08 12:39:35
When I used it for the first hour, the wire of the brush almost broke and disappeared. It is dangerous while working because the wire will break immediately. I bought five, but the next four have to throw it away. There is no purchase of this product anymore.
Rust removal on the iron surface
On 2008-06-02 13:57:01
The steel wire breaks quickly and disappears. Besides, the broken steel wire flew to the operator and stabbed the work clothes. Defective item? I would like you to say clearly and return the money. Brush has disappeared in actual use time about 30 minutes.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought