Compression Spring 5pcs TCS1100-100-580
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Spring to be used for compression direction.
- Rolling Direction
- Adherence Height (mm)
- Spring Constant (N/mm)
- Free Length L (mm)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Wire Diameter d (phi mm)
- Beyond the allowable weight causes of cracks.
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- In blister pack. Terminal form: closed end. Grinding
- Allowable Load (N)
- Outside Diameter D (phi mm)
- Weight (g)
- Loaded Length L1(mm)
- Finishing Material
- Stainless steel (SUS304) · WPB (for spring stainless steel wire)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Purchased for vibration absorption of a machine that vibrates on the bench
On 2016-07-13 22:48:57
Such as a spring constant, so out of touch on the physical, it is for the time being of the purchase.
In quite firm also handles end have my application
Enough it was usable as it is.
Other goods, there was a review of the Toka or worse growth
This product seems to be all right.
We want to experiment to buy a lot of spring.