AG-SUS drill short AGSUSS2.6
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Austenite stainless steel, martensite stainless steel, ferritic stainless steels, structural use steel, low-carbon steel and copper alloy
- Point Angle (Degree)
- Blade Diameter D (phi mm)
- Helix Angle
- High helix
- Shank Length L2 (mm)
- High-alloy high-speed (high speed steel) FMX
- Diameter Tolerance
- Shank Diameter d (phi mm)
- Geometry of Drill Flank
- 3 rake (Surireki) grinding
- Overall Length L (mm)
- Work Material
- Austenitic stainless steels, martensitic stainless steels, ferritic stainless steel, structural steel, low carbon steel, copper alloy
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Required drilling subtle clearance
On 2016-11-15 18:18:36
Shank diameter, the size of the abundance, price, performance, are all satisfied.
... In the parts making SUS304
On 2015-02-23 22:46:30
After the purchase last week, hard stainless steel is set to rechargeable hand drill (SUS304)
It was the drilling, but it is make a hole of two in the manner does not break, I was able.
From the old days, a drill of this hand was while re-sharpening the teeth in the middle of several times.
The drill, a 1.5mm hole even in a state not subjected to cutting fluid
I was able to open.
In drilling machine the material of SUS304 without problems in the drilling of 1.2mm is currently
It has opened.
Also look at the usage of the tooth, if you so as not Kirasa the cutting fluid
You could use to break ~!
At a later date, it will also challenge hole of SUS316 ~
Drilling of stainless steel
On 2014-10-10 16:17:57
Good bite because thinning are to be
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought