Digital Letter Scale DS2006
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Stability Time (sec)
- About 1
- Battery Life
- In the case it is used for 5 minutes everyday for 12.3 years (at 20 degress and when alkaline batteries are used)
- Power Supply
- (4) type 3 dry cell batteries for use with the AC adapter A-504 (sold seperately)
- External Dimensions (Width (W)x Depth (D)x Height (H)) (mm)
- Minimum Display (g)
- Instruction manual Warranty documents Four AA-size alkaline batteries (LR03)
- Use Electric Current (A)
- Maximum Weigh (kg)
- ON/TAPE/OFF switch When the power on switch is pressed, it will display 0g. To turn it off, hold down the off button for 3 seconds. The achine will automatically turn off after 60 seconds
- Measurement Plate (mm)
- 160x152 (not includeing protrusions)
- Weight (g)
- About 750 (a battery is included)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Mainly, used to weight the confirmation of the letter
On 2016-01-26 14:47:13
It was purchased a while ago, but very easy to use, I think that it is good commodity because it is accurate.
Measurement of postal items such as bills
On 2015-11-19 16:11:59
Ones posted at 25 g as measured by this model often exceed 25 g at the post office and often return due to lack of fee. I do not know whether it is a problem of accuracy, but I can trust the cheaper kitchen scale of digital display which can be measured in units of 0.1 g.
Measurement of mail
On 2015-04-08 17:51:21
As square type 2 and so on, with support, you can measure it upright, it was saved to see the numbers.
On 2013-09-16 19:43:27
Preliminary surveying of documents etc can be done and there is no need to go to the post office.
Filling bags at the factory
On 2013-06-06 14:40:57
People who work at the factory are reputable as being very easy to use