Terminal-Block Xw4 for Printed Circuit Boards XW4E-10C1-S1
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- For printed circuit board
- Compatible Electiric Wires
- AWG26 to AWG16
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Tightening Torque (N ? m)
- 0.5 to 0.6
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- More than 100 (DC500V)
- Material (Housing)
- Polyamide resin (UL94V-0) / green
- Dimensions B (mm)
- Terminal screw: copper alloy / tin plating (5μm)
clamp gauge: copper alloy / nickel plated (3μm)
contact: copper alloy / nickel base, tin-plated (5μm)
- Compatible Print Substrate Thickness (mm)
- Withstand Voltage
- AC3000V, 1min
- Terminal Pitch (mm)
- Dimensions A1(mm)
- Operating Ambient Temperature (deg C)
- -40 to +100
- Length (mm)
- 6 + 1: indefinite length wire
- Dimensions A1 (mm)
- UL standards (file No.E245101) certified RoHS compliant
- Rated Current (A)
- IEC / DIN, VDE: 13.5 (40 deg C below ambient temperature) UL / CSA: 10
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used as part on board
On 2016-05-19 15:57:47
It was used as a part on the board. I am using it without problems.
For external connection from printed circuit board
On 2016-02-22 00:34:16
I bought it for making test power supply using general purpose printed circuit board. The same kind of terminal board was using Akihabara which can be purchased at almost half price, but it is a difficult point that it is necessary to process the hole. However, it is good to be able to mount it on a general-purpose printed circuit board as it is. I can also use it when raising the substrate, so I made a library. In the future this will be the basis.
As a terminal block of the control interface board
On 2016-01-17 16:01:13
I think that it is equivalent to MKDSN 1, 5 / 3-5, 08 of Phoenix Contact Company. As a 5.08 mm pitch product, it is short and the height of the board can be suppressed, but the maximum diameter of the wire is slightly smaller, so you need to pay attention when inserting more than one. It was extremely cheap and saved, for selling bulk. Although I bought a number at once, it is slightly minus that it takes time to open it as it is individually wrapped.
I use a lot from the printed circuit board to input and output
On 2015-05-18 18:55:47
It is convenient because you can secure the pitch even when concatenated. Although I did not care much at first at first, I think that fixing the wiring is more reliable than similar products, I think that other things will not be used in the future.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought