Clear Visor Helmet With Vent, Open Holes, Without Shock Absorbant Lining No.380-OT
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Bill Length (mm)
- About 50
- Weight (g)
- About 387
- Color (hat Body)
- Size (cm)
- 53 - 62
- Body cap: ABS thermoplastic resin
Eaves : Thermoplastic PC resin
- Flying and falling objects
- Outer Dimensions (Length L x Width W x Height H) (mm)
- Color (eaves)
- Impact Absorption Liner (Polystyrene Foam)
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare protection cap passing-of-certification product
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2014-01-22 21:29:37
Had been used up to now, but eaves was not transparent, this time of the product, because Hisahi is transparent,
At the time of upward work, it is the field of view is widely easy to see. I think that it was good to buy.
On 2013-05-09 21:07:01
It is still unused It feels like I feel I feel much cooler compared to the past (I chose one that does not have shock absorbing material to improve the ventilation)
Worn at construction site
On 2008-01-23 21:55:40
It is something that the hesashi part is made transparent so much .... It was more than I could imagine! There is nothing to block the upper visibility so there is a feeling of opening as if not wearing a helmet. On the contrary, is it dazzling in summer? I thought, but there is a vent hole too hard to steak, this opening feeling is wonderful! It is! It is recommended.