HSS high-speed steel hole saw HSS-25
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Material (body)
- Special spring steel
- Number of Holes
- Shank Diameter (phi mm)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Effective Length (Inside Depth)(mm)
- Edge of a blade : Cobalt HSS (high speed steel) SKH-59
- thin iron plate (less than 3.2mm), aluminum plate (less than 3.2mm), the vinyl chloride board, the metal type siding board, the lumber, the FRP board and the resin board, thin iron plate (less than 3.2mm), aluminum plate (less than 3.2mm), the vinyl chloride board, the metal type siding board, the lumber, the FRP board and the resin board
- Hole Saw Outer Diameter (mm)
- Drill Diameter (phi mm)
- Overall Length (mm)
- Casdel spring
- Compatible Motor
- Electric drill / Vibration drill (rotation mode)
- It can not be used with drilling machine, It can not be used with drilling machine
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Processing sheet metal
On 2015-02-17 13:08:36
It was used for hole punching of 2 mm aluminum plate. I was able to smoothly puncture it with sharpness. I am satisfied.
On 2014-03-15 01:31:47
I bought it for drilling of wood. I thought it would be possible to open it easily with steel plates.
Drilling of thin steel plate
On 2013-10-09 18:48:35
The sharpness is very good, but the cut material can not be removed from Holso - and it is hard to use.
Drilling into thin plate materials
On 2011-06-01 21:46:04
Veneer and tin board are common. · · Rain water accumulates in the waste radial AG tire (lug tire for tractor) which was used as a stand of the working machine instead of the gantry of the working machine, so it is used for other purposes, so water is added to the sidewall part (with thread thickness of 15 mm) Try opening a hole! I went up easy and beautifully! However, I think that it is impossible for the bead or tread portion containing the steel wire. If I take a rubber plate slowly, is it enough to get a thickness of 30 millimeters? It is!
Drilling of aluminum die-casting plate
On 2011-06-01 21:26:09
Although it may be impossible for a 12 mm hole saw, since the center drill is as thick as 6 mm, the aluminum bite stops biting into teeth. You can not use it unless you remove aluminum that sticks one by one.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought