Crimp Socket for Both Steel Pipe And S Type, Fittinga And Straight Pipe Section S 80A
- S 80A
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Butt connection of pipes ,connection of joints not possible
- Pressure Resistance (MPa)
- Dimensions D4 (mm)
- Heat-Resistant Temperature (deg C)
- -30 to 130
- Allen wrench pipe handle
- Dimension l (mm)
- Dimention D2 (phi mm)
- Dimention D1 (phimm)
- Dimensions L (mm)
- Material (packing)
- Special heat-resistant agent in the high nitrile rubber
- Butting connection of pipes ,connection of joints not possible
You can repair the straight clay pipes' pin hole leak, but please use the straight clay pipes exclusive model as much as possible. Certain repair is possible.
In order to install this pressure socket, with each size a straight clay pipe portion with a greater value than "Dimensions L-I" is necessary. (For example, in the case of 15A, a clay pipe part greater than 50-11=38mm is needed.)Therefore, in the case where the next joint or hexagon nipple hex comes within this length, the pressure socket cannot be equipped. Please be careful.
- Repairing of leakage of threaded joints such as tee, elbow, socket, etc. and pinhole leak in the straight tube portion as well.To stop leakage in each fluid pipes such as water, hot water, oil and steam .
- Material (bolt)
- Chromium-molybdenum steel (SCM435)
- Water, hot water, oil, steam
- Dimensions D3 (phi mm)
- Dimension W (mm)
- Compatible Flaw Length
- About 40mm
- Compatible Wrench
- Allen wrench 12mm
- Material (metal)
- (Cover) / ductile cast iron (FCD450)
- [Joint Leak Repair]1/Remove rust and dust from repair part. Remove hard and big rust with saw etc. Make gap right angle. Wipe carefully with waste cloth.2/Attach on gap of pipe and joint without tiny gap.3/Insert attach bolt in crimping socket screw hole.
- Chemical Resistance
- GOOD ((except for high-octane), aqueous ammonia, A heavy oil, ethanol, ethylene glycol, caustic source oder petrol phosphorus) OK (hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid (20% at room temperature), BC heavy oil)
x (toluene, acetone MEK)