Rope struts are compartmentalized items that are displayed around a specific area. Install it by directly driving it into the ground or using a weight filled with water. Used to secure passages and restricted areas by installing multiple columns at regular intervals and surrounding them with ropes. You can choose from a ring shape type with a hole through which the rope passes or a type with a pulley. The material is often made of metal such as aluminum or steel, making it suitable for outdoor use.
- Japan Green Cross Rope guideMaterial Steelfrom S$32.99Min. 5 days
- MonotaRO Post for Rope Barrier 5 PiecesIt is a support for driving into the ground and putting up a trarope or net fence to secure a safe passage and an exclusion zone. Ideal for security management at construction sites and events. It is used for off-limits and enclosures through ropes. The upper part is ring-shaped and is used throu... Read MoreDiameter (Φmm) 14 Length (mm) 1500 Mass (kg) About 1.9 Surface Treatment Powder baking Material Steelfrom S$47.99Min. 2 days
- TSUKUSHI KOBO Rope Cable Tensioner Stick StopperFor rope (Φ9-12) tension columns. Round steel type.Length (mm) 1200 Diameter (Φmm) 16 Mass (kg) 2 Material Made of steelfrom S$28.99Min. 2 days
- UNIT (UNIT SAFETY SIGNS) Rope stand weightTrusco Part No. 441-8701Discontinued
- NOGUCHI Riki-Oh Rope StickIt is a support for driving into the ground and putting up a trolley or net fence to secure a safety passage and an exclusion zone. Ideal for security management at construction sites and events. It is used for off-limits and enclosures through ropes. The upper part is ring-shaped and is used thr... Read MoreDiameter (Φmm) 14 Material Iron Surface Treatment Paint finishDiscontinued
- UNIT (UNIT SAFETY SIGNS) Rope guide IIDouble rope is possible for large size. As a fence in an exclusion zone, as a fence for flower beds, lawns, etc.Diameter (Φmm) 16 Material Steel paint finishDiscontinued
- UNIT (UNIT SAFETY SIGNS) Rope hanging supportOptimal for displaying restricted areas and parking lot areas Since it is a type that injects water into the base, it can be drained after use and can be moved easily.Base Diameter (Φmm) 250 Mass (kg) 3.5 (at the time of water injection) Mass of Main Unit (g) 450 Size (mm) 800Discontinued