Cleanroom Dust Collectors
In laboratories where high cleanliness is required, clean room dust collectors are provided. Dust collectors made of stainless steel are resistant to rust and are hard to peel off. Clean air is exhausted by installing a HEPA filter with excellent particulate collection power. Because it has an activated carbon sheet, it is possible to remove odors. Products with casters can be moved easily and the air in the working area can be cleaned. Use a dust collector to remove fine dust generated in factories such as cosmetics and food, and dust and smoke in clean rooms.
- AS ONE Clean Room Dust CollectorAs ONE Part Number 1-1588-01 Mass (kg) 18 Power Cable (m) 2m (2P plug) Outer Dimensions (mm) 350×435×410 Duct Diameter (Φmm) Φ75from S$3,899.00Min. 3 days
- AS ONE Small Dust Collector for Clean Environmentfrom S$3,299.00Min. 13 days
- AS ONE Dust Collection Type Anti-Static Air Blow Gun BoothAs ONE Part Number 1-5975-01 Dimension (mm) 400×330×350 Specification Dust collection specification boothfrom S$1,999.00Min. 3 days
- Kotohira Clean room dust collectorEquipped with a HEPA filter on the exhaust side, it cuts the dust collection of the fan and exhausts clean air. Since the housing is made of stainless steel (SUS430), it is resistant to rust and there is no paint peeling. The activated carbon sheet removes odorous components (gaseous components).... Read MoreWind Speed (m/s) 24.2 (when duct is connected) Type Medium type Mass (kg) 36 Working Rate of Airflow (m3/min) 6.5 Maximum Static Pressure (kPa) 1 Outer Dimensions, Width W x Depth D x Height H (mm) 350×535×611 Power Supply Single-phase 100 VAC (50/60 Hz) Duct Diameter (Φmm) 75Discontinued
- AS ONE Option for local organic gas screen unitDiscontinued