The shell reamer is a tool used for finishing when drilling metal pilot holes. The blades come out radially from the center, and the drilled holes in the metal plate are chamfered with high precision and smoothed by attaching to the drill and rotating. What you need for a selection of Cheryl Reamers is the outer diameter of the blade, the length of the blade, and the number of blades. Choose according to your needs. If the shaft is shaken, the pilot hole will expand, so careful installation is required. Install it exactly along the guide.
- Okazaki Seiko Shell reamerChamfer angle (°) 45 Material MCO material (Cobalt high speed steel) Helix Angle (°) Straight bladefrom S$899.90Min. 5 days
- Okazaki Seiko Shell reamerMCO tool for general hole finishing Uses MCO material (cobalt high speed steel). Bite angle 45 degreesMaterial MCO material (Cobalt high speed steel) Coating Non-coated Abbreviation SR Blade Shape Straight Helix Angle Straight bladefrom S$879.90Min. 6 days
- ESCO 3-38mm reamer (for stainless steel pipe)Number of Tips 3 Overall Length (mm) 67 Esco Part No. EA207BSfrom S$129.90Min. 6 days
- TAIYO-TOOL Shell reamer (spiral blade)Material SKH51from S$499.90Min. 8 days
- TAIYO-TOOL Shell reamerMaterial SKH51from S$389.90Min. 8 days
- Okazaki Seiko Spiral blade shell reamerChamfer angle (°) 45 Helix Angle (°) Left 8 Material MCO material (Cobalt high speed steel) Blade Shape SpiralDiscontinued