An electric discharge machine wire is a wire used in a wire cut electric discharge machine that cuts metal like a yarn saw by discharging a high voltage to the electrode wire. The diameter ranges from approximately 0.02mm to 0.3mm, depending on the nature and shape of the metal being cut. The material used is brass, which is an alloy of copper and zinc with excellent discharge characteristics. The zinc content is often 35% to 40%, and the more zinc, the better the discharge efficiency and the higher the work efficiency, but on the other hand, it becomes difficult to process into a wire.
- TRUSCO Brass wire (Economy type)Wire cut Wire used for electric discharge machines. A brass wire made of copper and zinc with good discharge. It is an economy type made overseas and has good cost performance. For wire cut electric discharge machining. * We do not collect used bobbins.Mass (kg) 5.7 Material Copper, zincfrom S$129.90Min. 2 days
- TRUSCO Brass wireWire cut Wire used for electric discharge machines. A brass wire made of copper and zinc with good discharge. The stable processing reduces the variation and improves the reproducibility of the target dimensions. It has a good finished surface and has an advantageous feature during taper processi... Read MoreMass (kg) 5.6 Material Copper, zincfrom S$169.90Min. 2 days
- PAPS Electrode wire for wire electric discharge machineIt is a hard wire specification wire using JIS standard C2700 series brass (63: 37). Has excellent straightness for automatic wiring. It has a smooth surface condition and minimizes the generation of brass powder. Outer diameter dimensional accuracy (wire diameter tolerance) is +0, -0.002 mm and ... Read Morefrom S$699.90Min. 5 days
- Hitachi Cable General-purpose electrode wire BZ-U wireHitachi standard brass wire Zinc rich, so the processing speed is fast and the straightness is excellent, so the automatic connection rate is improved. Compatible with processing machines with automatic connection function of each company.wire diameter tolerance (mm) ±0.001 Elongation (%) 0.4 or more Conductivity over 20 Type H (hard) Remark Contains paraffin.Discontinued
- Oki Electric Cable OB wire series Brass wire OB-P wireThe wire diameter tolerance is controlled and manufactured at ± 0.001 mm. Our unique heat treatment technology guarantees stable mechanical and electrical characteristics. Has excellent straightness for automatic wiring. We use high-purity materials that suppress impurities.Tensile Strength (MPa) 980 or more Conductivity 22% or more wire diameter tolerance (mm) ±0.001 Type Hard material (P type)Discontinued
- FURUKAWA ELECTRIC POWER SYSTEMS Full Ace BS wireThe most versatile wire using 65/35 series brass, which has a proven track record as the best-selling electrode wire. It has been further improved as a reliable electrode wire with excellent cost performance in response to the progress of high precision, high speed machining, automation, and unma... Read Morewire diameter tolerance (mm) ±0.001 Material 65/35 series brass Type H (hard) Conductivity over 20Discontinued